Following our new release, we've received the same request from various users: "how did eschnou add a 'blog' tab showing only his blog entries ?". It is really easy to do, but not necessarily obvious (something to make easier in the next release). Here is how to do it:
- Add another page of the type 'lifestream'
- Click the 'customize' link
- Select the sources (storytlr is one of them) that you want to display
- Select the type of data to show (here, blog only)
- Pick a nice title
- Click save and you are done !
You can also reorganize the order of the tabs. The one on top will always be the first one displayed when a user visits your page. So yes, you can also get rid of the default lifestream page if you don't like it.
Figure 1: You can add and customize additional 'lifestream' pages